There are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three (3) trimesters. The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Please include the following in your application:
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500 word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Please send your application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant performance against these criteria is assessed by a scholarship sub-committee of the Faculty International Committee chaired by the Faculty of Business Associate Dean (International).
|Trimester 1 2017||Trimester 2 2017||Trimester 3 2017|
|Applications Open||3rd October 2016||2nd January 2017||3rd April 2017|
|Applications Close||9th December 2016||3rd March 2017||26th May 2017|
Applicants will be notified of the outcome three (3) weeks after the application closing date.
İntensiv və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (291)