Application Deadline :February 15, 2017.
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law , Hamburg, Germany ,has issued a new call for applications for its structured PhD programme and for scholarships. (Please find more information about the programme and the application requirement on our homepage and in the following [information material].)
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law offers a PhD researchprogramme and awards scholarships.The research programme at the Graduate School of Law is designed specifically for graduates of both legal science and other disciplines who are keen to produce ambitious doctoral work in an excellent and interdisciplinary research environment PhD students write a doctoral thesis over a period of three years.
The graduate school awards scholarships for this period of time. Admission to the programme without scholarships is possible.
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law offers admission to applicants who appear to have an outstanding record in earlier higher education and the skills and commitment to pursue research to the highest level, indicated by an excellent law degree or a non-legal research-orientated master degree (in particular in business sciences, political sciences or sociology).
NB: An outstanding degree in law or a non-legal research-orientated master’s degree (in particular in business administration, political science, or sociology)
- excellent academic performance, generally demonstrated by outstanding qualifications (cf. § 3 PromO AMBSL)
- a suitable doctoral topic related to either a graduate school course or to the Faculty, or as a contribution to the general curriculum
- application form (click here to download) (doc)
- tabular curriculum vitae
- index of all publications to date (optional)
- research proposal (up to four pages)
- personal statement about why you are applying to the Albrecht Mendelssohn-Bartholdy Graduate School
- two recommendations from professors attesting to suitability for doctoral work
- language certificates (German or English): Non-native speakers who write their dissertation in German or English must prove their language skills by submitting relevant certificates. German: TestDaF or DSH; English: certificate proving C1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This requires test scores of at least 100 in the TOEFL ibT / 6.5 in the IELTS / 945 in TOEIC. The TOEFL DI Code is 2258.
You may apply via email or post (cf. contact details). Please do not staple your documents—use paper clips instead!
How to apply: Application Form
For more details visit Scholarship Link
İntensiv və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (265)