Siyasi Elm ixtisasi üzrə Magistratura təhsilinizi təqaüd qazanmaqla Almaniyanın lider universitetində davam etdirin!
Master of Political Science at University of Manheim !
Young Business Factory 2013-cü il, Avqust ayının 18-də İstanbulda yaradılmışdır. Beynəlxalq şirkət olaraq dünya üzrə 160-dan çox partnyora sahibdir.
Official partner: Young Business Factory
Degree: Master of Science
Baseline: Annualy in the winter semester
Duration: 4 semesters
Deadline: 30 April 2017
– A bachelor’s degree in Political Science or an equivalent degree recognized by the Selection Board, which was completed with a grade of at least “good” (German grade equivalent 2.5) or better at a university in Germany or abroad (also “Berufsakademie”). Standard period of study: at least 3 years.
– A letter of motivation in English with a maximum of 500 words.
– Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT) with a score of at least 79 points
– TOEFL Computer-Based Test (CBT) with a score of at least 213 points.
– TOEFL Paper-Based Test (PBT) with a score of at least 550 points
– Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) to at least level C.
– Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) to at least level C.
– International English Language Testing System – Academic Test (IELTS) to at least score 6.0.
The Department of Political Science at the University of Mannheim is highly ranked both nationally and internationally for its quality of teaching and research. With its emphasis on the use of quantitative and analytical methods, the Department is in an excellent position to conduct research on a wide range of political phenomena. The Department’s main areas of focus in research and teaching are Comparative Politics and International Relations, with emphasis on Political Behavior, Political Economy, International Conflict, and German and European Politics. The Department of Political Science was one of the first universities in Germany to introduce a systematic and international study program by offering Bachelor, Master and PhD (doctoral) degree programs. Graduate students may participate in one of the Department’s international graduate student exchange programs, established with Washington University, St. Louis, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, and the University of Milan. The research activities of the Department of Political Science are complemented by the Mannheim Centre for European Social Research (MZES) and the Collaborative Research Centre SFB 884 “Political Economy of Reforms”,.
Həmçinin, İngilis Dili Proqramları üçün qeydiyyatdan keçə bilərsiniz.
Təhsil proqramı ilə maraqlananlar məlumat və rezerv üçün əlaqə saxlaya bilər:
Adress: Caspian Plaza III, 12th floor
Contact: (012) 492 36 67 ; + 994 55 373 50 66
Baxılma sayı (607)