Deadline: 8 January 2017
Open to: young people between 18 and 30 years, legally residing in one of the Program or Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Costs: Erasmus+ EVS project (accommodation, insurance, local transportation, travel reimbursement and pocket money)
The Polish Robert Schuman Foundation is looking for volunteers, who would like to join our Erasmus+ EVS project in 2017. The Foundation cooperates with 5 different receiving organizations:
- Polish Robert Schuman Foundation in Warsaw: 2 volunteers / 12 months (starting date: September 2017);
- European Integration Club at the School Complex in Wojkowice: 2 volunteers / 10 months (starting date: October 2017);
- Special Kindergarten No 213 in Warsaw:2 volunteers / 10 months (starting date: September 2017) + 1 volunteer / 8 months (starting date: November 2017);
- Special Kindergarten No 393 in Warsaw: 3 volunteers/ 10 months (starting date: September 2017);
- Special Kindergarten No 245 for Visually Impaired Children in Warsaw: 1 volunteer / 10 months (starting date: September / October 2017).
- Volunteers aged between 18 and 30 years, legally residing in one of the Program or Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU;
- The balance of varied ages, genders and nationalities amongst our EVS volunteers will be guaranteed;
- No experience of volunteers is required;
- Strong will of learning the Polish language after selection procedure successfully ends, because you will work with disabled children and youth, which often does not speak English or any other language.
- Volunteers will share apartments with other volunteers (from 2 to 5 volunteers in one apartment);
- According to Erasmus + rules all volunteers are provided with: accommodation, food allowance, pocket money, local transportation, insurance etc.
How to apply?
Candidates are asked to send a filled out the APPLICATION FORM. Candidates can add other documents/personal presentations/ videos/photos/motivation letters to the application form, if they want but please know that applications without the application form will not be taken into consideration.
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In title please write: APPLICATION 2017.
Only candidates that are found suitable will be contacted, asking for further skype or telephone interview and contact their sending organizations (if they have them).
More information on the official website.
“Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (332)