Deadline: 4 January 2017
Open to: holders of a non-U.S. passport, who have at least two years of international journalism experience or a combination of free-lance journalism assignments
Fellowship: tuition fee, registration fee + a stipend of approximately USD 13,000 for each of the two semesters
The Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute at NYU is now accepting applications for the 2017 World Journalist Fellowship. This Fellowship provides support to international journalists who enrol in one of our graduate programs in journalism at the NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute.
The 2017 Fellowship covers tuition and fees for two semesters of one of our graduate concentrations, as well as a stipend for each of the two semesters. Most of the graduate programs require three semesters of study to complete the M.A. degree, with one program requiring four semesters.
Graduate Programs of Study:
- Business and Economic Reporting;
- Cultural Reporting and Criticism;
- Global and Joint Program Studies;
- Literary Reportage;
- Magazine Writing;
- News and Documentary;
- Reporting New York: In Multimedia;
- Reporting the Nation: In Multimedia;
- Science, Health and Environmental Reporting;
- Studio 20.
- Holders of a non-U.S. passport;
- Applicants must be fluent in English and at least one additional language;
- Have at least two years of international journalism experience or a combination of free-lance journalism assignments equal to at least two years of work (Public Relations and corporate communications experience will not be accepted. Work done for internships and student publications do not count.);
- Complete applications for both the fellowship and for admission to the M.A. program in Journalism;
- Take the GRE;
- Take the TOEFL or IELTS. The TOEFL is waived only if English was an applicant’s language of instruction in his or her degree program.
The Fellowship covers tuition expenses and registration fees for two of the three semesters of the program (the Global and Joint Program Studies concentration requires four semesters). The fellow will also receive a stipend of approximately USD 13,000 for each of the two semesters of the fellowship.
How to apply?
If you want to apply you need to fill out the online application form.
For more information about the program, contact: Professor Stephen Solomon, Associate Director, Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute, at email@example.com.
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
2. “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (268)