Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: applicants worldwide with a doctorate in international law or in international relations.
Scholarship: stipend of 2500,00 Euro plus a roundtrip (economy)
Developments in recent years give rise to the question whether the move towards an international rule of law, which seems to continue in some areas, has lost momentum in others. The research group Kolleg-Forschergruppe has an opening for a fixed-term position for a period of 12 months which may be extended by up to a further year. Fellows will work at Humboldt University Berlin. They will cooperate with the group’s senior researchers and participate in the academic exchange of the Research Group and expected to complete a peer-reviewed publication project during their fellowship.
- The Junior Fellowships are designed for applicants worldwide with a doctorate in international law or in international relations. The proposed projects should relate to the Group’s area of research.
- Applicants should have completed their PhD by 1 September 2017 and should not have pursued more than 2 years of postdoctoral research.
- Candidates from outside Europe are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are not expected to speak German.
A monthly stipend of 2500,00 EUR plus a round-trip (economy) is attached to the position from which all costs will have to be covered.
How to Apply?
Applicants should submit
- A curriculum vitae including transcripts of degrees awarded and a list of publications;
- A description of current research and of a project to be pursued during the first year of the Fellowship (no more than 1000 words);
- A summary of the candidate’s doctoral thesis;
- Two letters of recommendation.
Please send your application in ONE pdf-file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (251)