Deadline: 1 May 2017
Open to: non-EU students to pursue the undergraduate degree programme in Nursing
Scholarship: tuition fee for one semester and 850 USD each month to contribute to living expenses
University College Lillebaelt is pleased to offer scholarships for non-EU students for the year 2017. Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree programme in Nursing. The university’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education. University College Lillebaelt offers education programmes contributing to the ongoing development of society and is happy to welcome international students.
- Applicants to pursue the undergraduate degree programme in Nursing;
- Citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland;
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months) + approximately 850 USD each month to contribute to living expenses.
How to Apply?
To ensure that only highly qualified students are granted the scholarship. The mode of application through the MoveON system.
UCL requires applicants to prepare and submit all of the following:
- Application form;
- Motivational letter (max. 1 page);
- Official transcripts (including explanation of grading scale);
- Documentation of English proficiency (read more below).
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (393)