Deadline: 6 February 2017
Open to: graduate and undergraduate students around the world
Prizes: 1st Place – 2,500 USD / 2nd Place – 1,500 USD / 3rd Place – 750 USD
The Student Design Competition celebrates original design and rewards individuals and/or teams whose projects demonstrate innovative, functional design solutions that have a positive environmental and human impact while allowing emerging professionals the opportunity to showcase their work and fresh design ideas to professionals working in the field. Please feel free to view the design brief.
- Graduate and undergraduate students around the world who are currently enrolled in an interior design or architecture program;
- School projects already completed may be reinterpreted and/or edited to meet the requirements of this competition;
- If the school project was completed as a group, all members must agree in writing to enter the reinterpreted and/or edited project, and all members must be listed as participants on the entry form.
First, second, and third place winners will be selected by a jury of interior design and business professionals who will judge entries based on innovation and creativity, coherence and functionality, human impact, fulfillment of program requirements, and presentation of the information.
Prizes from OFS Brands:
- 1st Place – 2,500 USD
- 2nd Place – 1,500 USD
- 3rd Place – 750 USD
How to Apply?
Your project must be submitted digitally through the competition website from Nov. 7, 2016, to Feb. 6, 2017, 11:59 p.m. Central time. Each submission must include the following:
Project/Contact Info (entry form)
- Participant name(s);
- Member ID (if a current member);
- Project title;
- Contact info;
- 500-word project description outlining why your concept demonstrates the future of social retail
- (1) 24”x36” digital presentation board in PDF format not to exceed 5MB containing:
- (1) Dimensioned floor plan was drawn to scale
- (1) Furniture and materials plan (You may combine the dimensioned floor plan and furniture plans.)
- (1) Reflected ceiling plan (Assume the ceiling is a blank slate.)
- (2) to (4) Renderings of the completed space
- (2) Additional drawings of the space (elevation, perspective, isometric, axonometric, orthographic)
Additional elements to convey the overall concept including, but not limited to, furniture and fixture specifications, color palettes, wall sections, electrical plans, schedules, additional renderings, etc.
File name: SDC + initials + year_board (SDCLHH2017_board.pdf)
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (169)