Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: natural persons aged 18 or over living in any country
Award: CCCB will award an amount of 20,000 EUR for the prize-winning project
The Cultural Innovation International Prize is a biennial competition organised by the Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona (hereafter CCCB) with the aim of incentivising projects that explore the potential cultural scenarios of the coming years.
The prize seeks to foster contexts and provide the tools to harness the creative and innovative potential of the community. It provides a new space for contemporary creation and dissemination of projects with the purpose of developing, imaginative solution to the cultural challenges of the 21st century.
- Natural persons aged 18 or over living in any country;
- You may enter individually or as a group;
- Non-profit legal persons (foundations, associations, cooperatives) resident in any country;
- A group consisting of any of the above are not eligible to enter for the prize.
- The CCCB will award an amount of 20,000 Euro for the prize-winning project.
- This amount will be divided between production costs and fees and expenses incurred for curatorial duties by the author of representative up to 7,000 Euro including VAT.
- This prize involves no direct financial reward for the winner.
How to Apply ?
They recommend using Chrome or Firefox to fill out the form. If you choose Internet Explorer, please make sure you are using version 9 or newer. Once you confirm your user registration, you will be able to log in and access the entry form to Submit your project with enough time to solve any doubt, query or problem that might occur along the process.
More information on the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (236)