The Director, Sales will actively participate as an expert and will be heavily involved during the pre-opening of the Hotel by developing and implementing programs in accordance with established Company policies, practices and procedures, as well as ensuring a strong focus on becoming a local and international destination of choice.
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Sales & Marketing, Director of Sales responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• To direct and manage all activity related to the Sales department, ensuring all service standards are followed
• To be responsible for all sales colleagues’ achievement of individual goals
• To direct all Sales initiatives for the hotel
• To provide guidance and direction in the development of segment action plans
• To be responsible for account management of key market segments
• To ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• To review Sales contracts, considering the number of rooms, average rate and total revenue objectives of the hotel
• To participate in select sales activities both on and off property
• To set individual room revenue and/or room night goals
• To manage any Sales incentive programs
• To ensure the integrity of key accounts, the key prospect data base and monitoring of the Sales software programs for accuracy and thoroughness
• To prepare an annual budget for approval and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
• To balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
• To follow departmental policies and procedures
• To follow all safety policies and ensure department compliance
• Ensure that all sales team members are trained and that training is continuously supported and reinforced by offering sales course training
• Other duties as assigned
• Frequent sitting throughout shift
• Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
• Occasional bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, walking and standing
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
• Previous senior leadership experience within Sales required
• Experience in a luxury chain hotel an asset
• Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian (verbal & written).
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications andor relevant computer applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Flexible in travelling
• Visa Requirements: Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry – leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (365)