Deadline: 11 December 2016
Open to: candidates with an academic degree and at least 3 to 5 year experience in the areas of international cooperation
Remunaration: between 3.100 and 3.600 EUR for a 40 hour work week
- Manage existing donor based programs during transition period;
- Assess existing and new partners and decide on future partnership;
- Manage the transitioning of our current portfolio of partners that are willing and capable to transition;
- Develop tailor made transition plans and exit plans if needed;
- Support partners with implementation of the transition plans;
- Contribute to the overall transformation of dance4life, in particular in developing a strong initial and ongoing value proposition to our partners;
- Recruit new partners to become a franchisee of our model;
- Manage the future expansion of our network of franchisees.
- Believes in the power of young people as changemakers;
- Is driven by impact;
- Is proactive, independent and has strong personal leadership skills;
- Is open-minded, analytical, strategic and critical thinker;
- Is able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Is able to travel frequently and deal with international communication and collaboration;
- Has a relevant academic degree;
- Has at least 3 to 5 year experience in the areas of international cooperation and/or youth work;
- Has extensive experience of working in the Asian region, preferably in different countries;
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Is able to use Microsoft office 2015 (MS word, Excel, Outlook), and web based application.
Remuneration and benefits
- The position is for a 32 to 40 hour work week;
- The salary will be between 3.100 and 3.600 EUR for a 40 hour work week, depending on your relevant experience and educational background;
- An informal working space in the heart of Amsterdam.
How to Apply?
More information on the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (166)