Deadline: 13 January 2017 / Master’s programmes; 2 May 2017/ undergraduate programmes
Open to: international students from outside of the European Union
Scholarships: undergraduate level: ranging from 3,000 EUR to 12,300 EUR/ Masters level: ranging from 5,000 EUR to 16,000 EUR
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF). This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account. This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost. If you have been granted a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.
Eligible students are those who are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships;
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state;
- Candidates from Quebec (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants);
- Dual-degree candidates (unless specifically provided with the partner);
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis);
- MPA candidates, since they may apply for the MPA scholarship;
- Candidates for the Master in Development Practice;
- Candidates to the Master Financial Regulation and Risk Management;
- Candidates to the Master of Experiments on Arts and Politics.
Undergraduate Level: ranging from 3,000 EUR to 12,300 EUR for 3 years of undergraduate study. On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000 EUR may be granted to cover the three years of College.
Masters Level: ranging from 5,000 EUR to 16,000 EUR for 2 years of the Master’s Programme. On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000 EUR may be granted to cover 2 years of the Master’s Programme.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must indicate it on your application form and include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation. For the academic year 2017-2018, the deadline for undergraduate programmes is 2 May 2017 while the deadline for Master’s programmes is 13 January 2017.
For further information, please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (659)