Deadline: 14 April 2017
Open to: young people between 18 and 35 years old from all over the world
Venue: 02 – 08 July 2017 in Batumi, Georgia ( 200 participants)
Venue: 16 – 22 July 2017 in Batumi, Georgia ( 200 participants)
Venue: 30 July – 05 August 2017 in Batumi, Georgia ( 200 participants)
Venue: 13 – 25 August 2016 in Batumi, Georgia ( 200 participants)
Camp might give you a chance to be with people from different countries. It’s a great way to make cool new friends
and learn about different places and cultures.
Call for 800 participants: International Youth Camp: Open your mind, improve our world!: APPLY
Before you apply you should read all of the information
The fee will be 300 EUR which includes:
— food (3 meals per day + coffee breaks);
— and many social activities.
We have been discussing this issue for a long period of time, and we decided that all participants should pay 1st installment ( 10 euro) when you apply!
10,00 (1st installment) – when you apply
40,00 (2nd installment) – no later than April 27th , 2017
250 (3nd installment) – when you arrive in Batumi
Participants applying for a place in the IYC are required to pay 10 euro. Only online applications are considered eligible. As a result, any enrolment application which has not been paid will be declared null and void. Participants how will pay 1st installment, will be automatically selected.
The Camp provides local and international youth the opportunity to have intercultural experience, integrated understanding on tolerance, multiculturalism and living together in peace, through a valuable and meaningful 6 days program in a beautiful countryside.
All the activities and instruction at camp are great opportunities to learn something new – such as dancing (every night we will organize disco), swimming (while swimming in the sea one can admire snow-capped mountain peaks), Camp can also help you develop important life skills like independence, self-reliance, and confidence. Since you’ll be living with a whole group of people, it’s also a great way to learn about cooperation, compromise, and tolerance. Georgia is one of the most admirable places in the Caucasus. It’s a country with a turbulent history, phenomenal beauty of nature and amazing people. The most famous Georgian summer resort by the sea is Batumi. It’s the capital city of Adjara region and is located right between sea and the mountains. The weather is usually hot, so you can breathe fresh sea air and swim. Batumi is a center of nightlife and entertainment, famous for its discos, clubs, cafes and long beautiful promenade.
The general aim is: To Increase the knowledge and understanding about Intercultural communication and cooperation, and bring various teaching methods for transferring that knowledge to the societe
More specific objectives coming out from the general aim are:
- To recognize the unique importance of each culture, emphasizing shared values and pluralistic identity;
- To increase intercultural awareness about different communication styles and approaches in multicultural areas by exchanging views and experiences;
- To increase their understanding on how stereotypes and prejudices are created;
- To promote tolerance, equality and solidarity among different cultures, nationalities, ethnic and religious groups, etc. According to the Human Rights principals;
- To develop positive attitudes and behaviors for less discrimination and more positive intercultural relationships;
- To plan new projects and activities about intercultural learning which will be implemented in their communities and organizations;
• Intercultural Dialogue
• Conflict Resolution and Peace Culture.
• Nationalism, intolerance and xenophobia.
• Creativity as a basis for intercultural work (art as a common language).
• Art as a tool for social transformation and social inclusion.
• Theatre as tools for youth work.
• International youth cooperation.
-Meet 200 participants from all over World;
-Debate on daring and urgent topics with youth representatives from around the world;
-A sense of awareness
-An international perspective and open-mindedness regarding different cultural and political backgrounds.
-Conduct international negotiations
-New friendships beyond the diplomatic floor
Everyone is welcome to join the camp. Candidates must be between 18-35 years old. Many international organizations, representing various backgrounds and disciplines, often share similar goals to improve the skills of their members, knowledge transfer, continuity and internal communication.
We are so honoured and thrilled to see that so many of you wanted to explore your diversity and help open our world.
We guarantee you will have a great experience with us in Split! Give us LIKE and check
If you are interested to participate in the training course, please complete the online Application Form no later than the 14 April 2017.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (495)