Deadline: December 3rd, 2016 by 23:59PM
Open to: foreign English speakers from around the world
Venue: from March to July and from August to December in São Paulo, Brasil
It’s a fellow program for foreign English speakers to share their English knowledge and cultural background with students in underprivileged areas in São Paulo.
Over the past 4 years, 4YOU2 has brought over 200 teachersand taught about 6000 students. Being a social business and a certified B Corporation, 4YOU2 charges a very small fee (Around $20 per month) from the students and currently offers the lowest price in the Brazilian market when compared to other local language schools.
At 4YOU2, the cultural exchange between the students and the teachers is as important as the development of the language, that’s why all of our teachers are foreigners. We beilieve that with the combination of high quality English classes and a rich cultural enrviroment, we’ll help to create a brighter future for our students and for Brazil.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be a Foreigner (not Brazilian)
- High School Graduate (Minimum)
- Fluent English (Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading)
- Availability to be in Brazil between February and July (2017)
- Alignment with our mission and interest in improving the quality of English classes in underprivileged areas in Brazil
- Participation is free of any kinds of fees and participants receive a monthly stipend to cover basic expenses in Brazil
- Accommodation in host families provided
- Fellows will receive a week of training about teaching skills and techiniques
- International and transoformative internship experience in a supportive and fun enviroment
- Certificate of participation and training provided at the end of the program
- it’s an internship in the Social area. You also receive a stipend monthly to cover your basic expenses in São Paulo.
- There is no program fee to participate in Change. Participants are responsible for the following expenses: flight costs (round-trip), visa costs, health insurance, and general personal expenses in Brazil (remember that the stipend offered by 4YOU2 only covers basic expenses)
- 4YOU2 offers the possibility of living with a Brazilian Host Family near the Branch where you will be working.
The selection process usually has 5 phases between analysis of application, interviews and teaching skills test. In case you show you do match the profile we’re looking for and you have the skills to do a great work along with our team, our staff will contact you to inform about your approval and give you the next steps details.
Application Deadline: December 3rd, 2016 by 23:59PM
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (239)