Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: Citizens of #Albania, #Armenia, #Azerbaijan, #Belarus, #BosniaandHerzegovina, #CzechRepublic, #Georgia, #Hungary, #Kosovo, #Macedonia, #Moldova, #Montenegro, #Poland, #Serbia,# Slovakia, the #RussianFederation and #Ukraine
Award: €2,300/semester for the scholar + €1,500/semester for the host
Applications are invited for Visegrad scholarship program to support the mobility of students and researchers among the specified countries. This scholarship program includes Master’s and Post-Master’s scholarships to selected scholars for periods of 1 or 2 semesters. The scholars are expected to work on their study/research projects at the host university/institution for the entire scholarship period.
The aim of the VSP is to support the mobility of students and researchers among the specified countries.
The VSP is a specific program of the Fund created to facilitate academic exchanges by providing financial support to students or researchers who are citizens of the V4 countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia (hereinafter the “Member States”) and for foreign citizens to study in the Member States. All Higher Education Institutions accredited by the governments (ministries responsible for higher education) and Institutes of Academies of Sciences (hereinafter only “University/Institute“) are eligible to be host as well as home institutions. The aim of the VSP is to support the mobility of students and researchers among the specified countries.
Scholarships are available for Masters and post-Masters (PhD/postdoc) studies/research stays at higher-education institutions in the V4 region as well as in the Western Balkan and Eastern Partnership countries.
- Eligible applicants (Incoming scheme): Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia,Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, and Ukraine. Applicants from these countries can apply for up to 4 semesters (MA level) or 2 semester (PhD/postdoc) at higher-education institutions in V4 countries.
- Eligible applicants (Outgoing/Intra-V4 schemes): Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia. Applicants from V4 countries can apply for 1 or 2 semesters at higher-education institutions in V4 countries (Intra-Visegrad scheme), and in Western Balkan and Eastern Partnership countries (Outgoing scheme).
- The applicant must either have completed a Bachelor’s program or—in specific cases (if the study program is not divided into distinct Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs)—completed at least 3 years before starting the scholarship.
- The applicant’s home and host university must be different, i.e., the previous level of university studies (last obtained academic diploma before starting the scholarship) must be completed in a country other than where the applicant applies for studies.
- €2,300/semester for the scholar + €1,500/semester for the host
- Possibility to apply for a separate travel grant, if residing further than 1,500 km from the host
Submit your application online. Then print your application form directly from the on-line system (using the ‘Print’ button), sign it and sent it together with the compulsory annexes (please note that they require original documents; copies can not be accepted) by the deadline. The application can be either delivered personally to the fund by the deadline date or sent by post and postmarked with the deadline date as the latest possible.
Note: Please be informed that hard-copy versions of the application form printed out prior to their submission in the system are invalid.
In order to apply, .
The application deadline is 31st January 2017.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (646)