Deadline: 25 September 2016
Open to: candidates with university degree in political science, law, international relations, Media and Communication or similar and with sound command of English and French
Remuneration: it is a remunerated internship to compensate the minimum stagiaire salary according Belgian labor law
Election Observation and Democratic Support (EODS) is the EU project for election observation capacity building. This includes development of the methodology and training for various expert positions on EU election observation missions, as well as outreach to other organisations involved in election observation. EODS is looking for an intern/trainee to join its small but friendly and dedicated team. The intern can expect to learn about election observation and join in some of the training sessions. He / She will also learn general office skills and will be expected to have research and analysis capabilities to help with their website updating duties.
The position is initially for 3 months to start at the beginning of October 2016.
1. Core scope of tasks (Trainee EODS Project Assistant):
a) Updating the EODS website content www.eods.eu, and the EODS Facebook page;
b) Supporting the Project Team (Management Structure) in all administrative and logistical matters, especially with regard to the organisation of trainings (travel reservation, support during trainings);
c) Conducting research for the EODS, related to the aspects of election observation past practice and methodology;
The above list of tasks is not exhaustive and might be complemented according to the actual needs of the project. All tasks shall be carried out under supervision of and in close collaboration with the EODS Project Team.
- University degree in political science, law, international relations, Media and Communication or similar;
- Sound command of English and French (ability to read, write and understand complex documents) is a must;
- Able to work effectively under high time pressure and workload;
- Service-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication skills, keen on working in a team.
Other knowledge, additional competences:
- Full IT proficiency (all current MS Office applications, internet);
- Work permit for Belgium.
It is a remunerated internship to compensate the minimum stagiaire salary according Belgian labor law.
How to apply?
In order to apply for this position, please send your application to Mrs. Viktorya Abrahamyan (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 25 September 2016.
For more information, please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (438)