Deadline: 13 September 2016
Open to: participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia,Moldova and Ukraine
Fellowship: a remuneration of EUR 2,500
EU Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowships 2016 – the Public Policy Stream aim at identifying and promoting talented public policy professionals who can advance the quality of public debate on crucial policy issues within the Eastern Partnership.
The purpose of the Fellowships is to encourage leading young researchers from the Eastern Partnership (EaP) region to apply their skills towards better policy making.
Possible topics that could be addressed are:
- How the EU and/or partner governments can better engage civil society actors in policy dialogue (in reference to Invited/claimed spaces of participation, legal environment for CSOs, public perception of CSOs, new trends in civil society growth and development, shrinking space for civil society in the Eastern Partnership etc.);
- Role of civil society organisations in the advancement of the Eastern Partnership reform agenda;
- Understanding and implications of institutional history of state – government interactions in the Eastern;
- Partnership for the future of inclusive and evidence-based policy making in the concerned countries;
- Role of Association Agendas in advancing reforms and inclusion of civil society in dialogue with the EU and partner countries;
- Future of the Eastern Partnership as a regional political project;
- Other topics that may be related with evidence backed realities in the Eastern Partnership countries, and which may have an impact on the Eastern Partnership.
- Young researchers from the EaP region (nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine) who are affiliated to civil society organizations (including think tanks, academia);
- Up to 35 years old;
- Have excellent English writing and speaking skills;
- Be affiliated to a civil society organisation;
- Be a national of an Eastern Partnership country;
- Have an excellent professional and academic track record;
- Have a proven track record and sound knowledge of social research methodology and experience in employing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data;
- Have a good understanding of civil society in one or more of the Eastern Partnership countries [Previous research on civil society and/or social and political movements, including general governance aspects in their country or Eastern Europe is a plus.]
The researchers will be subcontracted and offered an honorarium of EUR 2.500 per policy brief. This amount should include any expenses related to the production of this policy brief (including data collection, publicity, communication, possible translations and proofreading).
How to Apply?
Applicants will have to apply online sending:
- CV – showing volunteering track record and experience in engaging with civil society organisations;
- A letter from a civil society organisation attesting affiliation of the potential Fellow to the organisation (contact details of the organisations need to be clearly stated);
- A piece of material on why they believe EU engagement with Eastern Partnership countries is important – applicants are encouraged to be creative on the form (examples: a max 500 words letter/ a drawing/ a video message or speech);
- Max 500 words containing abstract of the future policy brief, plus short research methodology and between 3 and 10 academic references that the brief will draw on;
- Contacts of two references who can speak on the professionalism and track record of the candidate.
If any (these are not mandatory, but will be considered as a plus): An example of a previous policy research paper or policy brief drafted by the applicant (in English) and a list of relevant publications (abstract in English translation if they are in local language/ MA or PhD theses are to be included in this list).
Please send the online application to email@example.com.
For more information please visit the official web-page.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (251)