Deadline: 1 October 2016
Open to: amateur, semi-pro and professional photographers of all ages
Awards: various prizes, the main award is a cash prize of 4.000 pounds
The Travel Photographer of the Year (TPOTY) photo competition is now open for applicants. No matter if you are a professional photographer or an amateur, TPOTY is for you. 2016 is TPOTY ‘s 14th annual award. The competition is open for entries with new category themes. This year’s it features three portfolio categories, three “One Shot” single image categories, a “Smart Shot” category for images taken on a mobile phone or tablet, Young TPOTY, a “New Talent” award and a HD video category. TPOTY is more than the prizes it offer, it offers massive exposure for your work through the media activities, photographer profiles and exhibitions. During the last five years more than 200,000 visitors have visited the UK exhibition, and in 2015 alone the exhibition welcomed 51,231 visitors over the six week run.
- Photographers of all ages are welcome to apply;
- Photographers that are interested in traveling.
- The award for this year’s TPOTY is 4.000 Pounds;
- a selection of StaaG luxury leather travel goods;
- sterling silver accessories (worth over 1250 Pounds);
- 500 Pounds to spend on the Paramo clothing of their choice;
- Plastic Sandwich personalized leather portfolio case.
How to apply?
In order to apply for this contest first you will have to login HERE and create an account. The entry fees are 8 Pounds for the single image categories, 15 Pounds for portfolios, New Talent and HD Video categories and entry for Young TPOTY is free. The deadline for submitting your material is 1 October 2016.
For more information visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (411)