Deadline: 24 July 2016
Open to: Professional journalists and freelance journalists
Award: 12-day study tour in the United States and a cash prize
The International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) is seeking applicants for its 2016 Global Health Reporting Contest with an aim to increase the quality and quantity of news coverage on key health issues in targeted countries and regions across the globe. ICFJ’s 2016 Global Health Reporting Contest aims to build on the program’s previous years’ successes by catalyzing local networks of leading health reporters in Brazil, China, India, Russia, and sub-Saharan Africa.
- Journalists employed by print, broadcast, or online media;
- Freelance journalists with a letter confirming their work by an editor;
- Submitted work must have appeared in a media outlet based in each region or distributed mainly in the region.
- Opportunity to participate in a 12-day study tour in the United States;
- Opportunity to receive cash prizes as part of regional competitions to recognize high quality coverage of maternal and child health, as well as other urgent health matters such as Ebola and vaccinations.
How to apply?
Submit your application through the online application form latest by 24 July 2016. Submissions will be accepted in English, French (Africa), Hindi (India), Mandarin/Cantonese (China), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian (Russia). Submissions in other languages must include an English translation. Applicants may submit more than one entry.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (352)