Deadline: 15 October 2016
Open to: creative young people around the world born between 1991 and 1998, interested in addressing the issue of sustainability for a more inclusive future
Awards: a round-trip from home country to the UNIDO Headquarters in Vienna, Austria; accommodation and health insurance in Vienna (from the 20th November to the 26th November 2016) + a grant
The competition is organized by UNIDO, the UN specialized agency that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability, together with AIESEC, the global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential.
Contestants are required to submit a video message about their hopes, dreams and concerns with inclusive and sustainable industrial development.
These are the questions that need to be addressed in the 60-second video message:
(1) How do you see the world in 2030 in the context of inclusive and sustainable industrial development and Sustainable Development Goal 9 (SDG9)?
(2) What are the main challenges we face today?
(3) How can we best address these problems?
- Open to creative young people around the world (born between 1991 and 1998);
- Interested in addressing the issue of sustainability for a more inclusive future.
The winners of the best videos will be rewarded with:
- A UNIDO certificate;
- A round-trip from home country to the UNIDO Headquarters in Vienna, Austria;
- Accommodation and health insurance in Vienna (from the 20th November to the 26th November 2016);
- A grant.
How to apply?
Steps for Time Capsule Competition:
(1) Please be sure you read, fully comprehend, and are able to adhere to the pre- and post-selection requirements stated in the Time Capsule Competition flyer (remember: this competition is for young people born between 1991-1998);
(2) Upload your video to WeTransfer;
(3) Download and complete the Application Form;
(4) Research, brainstorm, be creative and, above all, have fun (but be sure that all three questions have been answered)
• Completed Application Form (including your statement and WeTransfer link);
• A scanned copy of your passport;
All Documents must be sent in one email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October 2016 00:00 CET (GMT+1).
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (634)