Deadline: 14 July 2016
Open to: young medical science journalists with a maximum of five years of experience
Prize: the overall winner will receive EUR 500
The World Health Summit (WHS), in partnership with Deutsches Ärzteblatt, the European Union of Science Journalists’ Associations, the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, is seeking articles about global health for the Next Generation of Science Journalists Award.
Five outstanding young candidates will be invited to participate in the World Health Summit (October 9-11, 2016), meet the world’s leading minds in the healthcare sector and increase their professional network. More than 1,500 participants from all health-related areas will be present at the Summit – from Nobel Prize laureates and Ministers to CEOs, internationally leading researchers and future leaders.
- Applicants at the beginning of their career as science journalists with a maximum of five years of experience;
- Submissions will be accepted from all countries.
- A unique international networking and learning opportunity, for a genuine career head-start;
- Prize money of 500 Euro to recompense travel expenses;
- Recognition on the WHS website, plugs in social media, a mention in the WHS newsletter;
- Support on interview requests and investigations concerning our topics and speakers;
- A certificate, presented by the WHS Presidents.
How to apply?
In you are interested, please send a short CV (one page), and a copy of a current passport for this email: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (299)