• Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
• Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
• Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments
• Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
• Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
• When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
• Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
• Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
• Provide coaching/counseling to foreman.
• Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
• Estimate material, labour costs and pojects time scales
• Prepare and study electrical drawings
• Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipments for the project
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (electrical engineering degree)
• 5 years successful electrical experience
• Prior experience in electrical estimating
• Strong computer skills (AutoCad, Microsoft Office)
• Excellent verbal and written communication (english lang.)
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
Interested and qualified candidates may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (312)