Deadline: 19 June 2016
Open to: youth workers or youth leaders older then 18 years and coming from Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Poland, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Venue: 9-17 September 2016, Leysin, Switzerland
The main aim of this training course organized by Subkult – Association for Mobility & Exchange is to empower young people to engage actively in youth organisations and develop their understanding of non-formal education and thereby support their social, personal and professional development and competences.
Main objectives of this training course are:
- To stimulate young people to actively participate in youth organizations and projects in their community;
- To encourage and support young people coming from different social and cultural backgrounds in the process of becoming engaged in leadership roles in youth work;
- To introduce the basic principles and standards of youth work and non-formal education/learning;
- To provide a diverse set of tools and methodologies available to be used by the young people in order to achieve their personal goals;
- To strengthen young people’s self esteem and ability to initiate their own project ideas together with their peers and other stakeholders in their community;
- To present to the young people the learning opportunities on European level that are offered by the Erasmus Plus Programme and to assist them in the process of creating their personal development plan for the near future.
- The participant must be from this countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Poland, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom;
- To be more than 18 years old;
- To be beginner in the youth work field and involved in a youth organisation;
- To speak very good English;
- To have interest in working with young people and motivation of becoming professional youth worker.
For all participants these expenses will be covered:
- Food and accommodation;
- Visa costs;
- Up to EUR 300 – Travel expenses will be covered 100% for participants coming from abroad. If the expenses for travel exceed this amount (for example EUR 320, the participant will have to pay just the difference, or 20 Euros only);
- Up to CHF 50 for the participants coming from Switzerland.
The only cost that the participants need to pay is the fee of EUR 50. This amount will be deducted from the travel expenses during the transfer of the reimbursement
How to apply?
Each participant individually will have to fill in the online application form latest by 19 June 2016, 23:59 CET.
The selection process will last for two weeks. All applicants will be informed about the outcomes of the selection and the selected participants will receive detailed info-pack.
For more information, please check out the official call.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (411)