Deadline: 15 June 2016
Open to: PhD students from Central-Eastern Europe, former Soviet Union and the Balkan area, who plan to conduct their research in Kraków
Scholarship: the scholarship value is 1500 PLN / EUR 340
The Queen Jadwiga Fund was established to commemorate the grand decision of the Queen who bequeathed her entire private wealth to restore the Kraków Academy and thus initiated 600 years of scholarly and teaching activity of the Jagiellonian University. The original creators of the Fund hope that this initiative will lead to closer ties between scholars from this part of Europe. The fund is financed by donations from individual benefactors and companies. The initiators hope it will accumulate enough capital to achieve financial independence in the future.
The purpose of the Fund is to support academic stuff and doctoral students with extraordinary achievements in research.
PhD students from Central-Eastern Europe, former Soviet Union and the Balkan area, who plan to conduct their research in Kraków.
- The scholarship value is 1500 PLN / EUR 340;
- The recipients are provided with accommodation in a double room in a student dormitory and basic healthcare during their stay.
How to apply?
You can download application form in enclosed document HERE.
- Application form according to the formula of Attachment 1 to the Queen Jadwiga Fund Rules;
- Plan of research to be conducted in Kraków;
- Information about the applicant’s academic work;
- List of publications;
- Reference from a member of the Jagiellonian University academic staff;
- An academic without a postdoctoral degree must also enclose a letter of reference from his or her academic supervisor.
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (545)