Deadline: 26 May 2016
Open to: digital artists and scientists / individual or groups
Grant: a micro-grant of 500 USD for three web residents
The call for Web Residencies »Re-entering the Ultimate Display« encourages (digital) artists and scientists to share the digital wonderland they will create and inhabit. Their digital flora and fauna, their dream sculptures, market places for lost memories. Neurons playing chess against galaxies while we watch Borges discovering the library of Babel and enjoying the taste of an electronic coffee at Alice’s restaurant. All kinds of virtual reality projects are welcome (e.g. interactive installations and applications inside and outside of the web, rides through 3D movies and worlds, virtual reality games, and so on). The projects will be presented and documented on Schlosspost.
- The call is welcoming everyone interested in (digital) art and science;
- Applicants for the web residencies are welcome to participate in a maximum of three calls;
- Different projects must be submitted for each call.
- Akademie Schloss Solitude will award three web residents a micro-grant of 500 USD to support the realization of a project during a four-week long web residency on Schlosspost;
- Applicants selected for the web residency may still apply for the Digital Solitude fellowships (application period: May 1– June 30, 2016) and the regular fellowship program (application period: Sept 1–Nov 30).
How to apply?
For online application form click HERE.
For further information about Grant, please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (309)