Deadline: May 13, 2016
Location: Beijing, China.
Youth Time organizes the Summer School for young people from all over the world. The event’s theme is: “Bridging Cultures with Business Experience”. Participants will be provided with interactive master classes, as well as an opportunity to experience the elaborated material in interactive workshops, concerning the management of business, media, IT and advertising.
The event is organized in collaboration with China Soong Ching Ling Foundation.
The program contains various formats:
- Master classes of inspiring speakers;
- Workshops with professional trainers;
- Case study analysis under the supervision of experts;
- Simulation-based learning and practicing of the newly gained skills;
- Informal meetings with other young ambitious people from various backgrounds;
- Peer-to-peer learning session;
- Cultural program events, which includes non-formal activities in China’s capital Beijing.
- Young people from an age range of 18 till 35 years old;
- Strong social responsibility and commitment;
- Following backgrounds: social and business enterprises, non-profits, social activists, journalists and media workers, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars and students.
Procedure In order to apply for Summer School in Beijing you have to fill out application form, make a one-minute video and send it to organizer along with your CV. Please note, that due to a high interest, Youth Time only takes complete applications into consideration.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
5. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Fransız dili”
Baxılma sayı (266)