Deadline: 18 May 2016
Open to: applicants at least 18 years old and presently engaged as a professional photojournalist; individuals or groups
Awards: each grant recipient will receive USD 8,000 at the start of his or her project / USD 2,000 after completed the project
Getty Images (GI) is passionate about creating a more visually rich world — a place to share ideas, tell stories and collaborate as a vibrant creative community which enriches our culture in meaningful ways. GI believe that creativity is powered by copyright — the concept that artists own the right to say how their original works can be used, and which enables them to earn a living through their original works. GI manages rights through content licensing for more than a quarter million photographers, videographers, illustrators and musicians.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and presently engaged as a professional photojournalist;
- Applicants may apply as individuals or groups;
- GI employees may not apply;
- Contributors to GI who are not employees are eligible.
- Each Getty Images Grant for Editorial Photographer consists of USD 10,000;
- Each grant recipient will receive USD 8,000 at the start of his or her project and the remaining USD 2,000 when the project is completed.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
5. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Fransız dili”
Baxılma sayı (423)