Deadline: 31 May 2016
Open to: young diplomats and civil servants
Venue: 12 September 2016 – 31 May 2017, Tallinn, Estonia
Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the training program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn.
ESD operates as a foundation/ non-profit institution with an objective to promote theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of international relations, European integration, diplomats and public administration reform. Applicant should have very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required on the level of advanced).
Study process of this training:
- Training course International Relations and European Integration with the value of 60 ECTS Credit Points starts on 12 September 2016 and ends on 31 May 2017;
- Successful students will receive the ESD Diploma and Academic Record;
- Students from Estonia and from other countries study together. Language of instruction is English;
- Lecturers come from Estonia, other EU Member States, Norway, Sweden and Finland;
- The training course includes three thematic modules:
- International Relations;
- European Studies;
- Diplomatic Studies.
- Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran; Nepal, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, Tunisia;
- Younger than 35 years (when applying);
- Good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required on the level of advanced);
- Currently employed by the foreign or civil service of the above listed countries and has been employed there at least one year;
- Highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given for the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- Hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee;
- Monthly allowance (EUR 450);
- Accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection);
- Health insurance in Estonia during the studies;
- Cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit.
Scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
How to apply?
The applicant should present:
- ESD application form;
- CV in English;
- Motivation letter;
- Copies of university transcript in (unofficial) English translation;
- Copy of (international) passport;
- A passport-sized photograph (to be added to the application form);
- Academic essay to be written on one of the chosen topics below:
- My three visions on future US foreign policy;
- Europe without the European Union;
- After Sykes-Picot’: a new international settlement for the Middle East;
- Que vadis Eastern Partnership?;
- China and India: the extent of Asian international influence.
Application documents can be submitted by using online scholarship application system or mailed to the following address:
Estonian School of Diplomacy
2 Tõnismägi Street
If you have any questions, please contact Mari-Liis Mäevere at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the official webpage.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
5. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Fransız dili”
Baxılma sayı (998)