Deadline: 30 June 2016
Open to: participants between the ages of 15 and 35 with innovative ideas which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals
Prizes: Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global programme and an online platform, which supports the implementation of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Young people from around the world are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. With this competition young people have the opportunity to participate in an online study programme in entrepreneurship education at the Entrepreneurship Campus. There, you can graduate and receive a Certificate in Entrepreneurship from Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin. This Certificate offers young people a knowledgeable qualification in entrepreneurship. The certificate study programme is free of charge this year, and is sponsored by The Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital Experts United.
- Be between the ages of 15 and 35;
- You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in your community or you are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program;
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others);
- Best Projects Category: Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact.
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a Gold Medal and a Certificate;
- Second Prize winners will receive a Silver Medal and a Certificate;
- Third Prize winners will receive a Bronze Medal and a Certificate;
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive Honorable Mention;
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate;
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be announced at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin on 9 October 2016.
How to apply?
In order to be able to submit an idea/project you need to be logged-in. In order to do so register HERE.
More information on the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (463)