Deadline: 29 April 2016
Open to: candidates who hold a master degree in law or other relevant area
Fellowship: salary based on salary level 50 to 57 NOK 430,500 to 483,700 per year
The University of Oslo, is the oldest, largest and most prestigious university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. UiO attracts students and researchers from all over the world.
A position as doctoral research fellow in the SMART Project is available at the Faculty of Law, Department of Private Law. This is awarded to Norwegian and foreign applicants.
University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the fellowship is to attract the best and most motivated people to Norway.
- Candidates must hold a master degree in law or other relevant area. The master degree must be at a minimum at the level of master degrees from Norwegian universities;
- For the successful candidate, the PhD project will be shaped through discussions with the project leader and other senior scholars. The project description is nevertheless important in the assessment of the applications, to see which research questions the candidate selects and which methodology is chosen, and the candidate’s understanding of and knowledge within the chosen topic;
- A good command of English is required for all students attending the University of Oslo. International students; PhD research fellows and post-doctoral research fellows who are not native speakers of English, must document their proficiency in English;
- Norwegian and international applicants can apply for this fellowship.
- Salary based on salary level 50 to 57 (NOK 430,500 to 483,700 per year);
- An international, inspiring and friendly working environment;
- Favorable pension arrangement;
- Position in an Inclusive Workplace;
- Attractive welfare arrangement.
How to apply?
The applicants should include:
- A letter of application;
- Project description (5-10 pages);
- Curriculum vitae with documentation of education, former positions, and academic work;
- Certified copies of certificates, diplomas with all grades, and a complete list of publications. Foreign diplomas (Master, Bachelor, and the like) in other languages than English or a Scandinavian language must be provided in the original language as well as in an English or Scandinavian language translation;
- An explanation of foreign university grading systems;
- Up to three scholarly publications. If the publications are written by more than one author, a declaration of authorship and of the contribution of the candidate should be submitted.
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (633)