Deadline: 5 April 2016
Open to: holders of Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 28 years of age or younger candidates from a member country of the World Bank Group
Remuneration: a locally-competitive salary, based on your education and professional experience
The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a new and unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
Through this structured three-year program, you will work in an intellectually challenging and culturally diverse environment within a specific practice, region, or corporate unit in the World Bank Group, which includes the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes.
You will have the opportunity to contribute and grow your skills in areas ranging from analytic, research, data management, project management, communications, finance, management accounting, and information technology. In addition, the program offers various cohort activities aimed to broaden your exposure to the work of the World Bank Group and develop leadership skills.
Positions may be based in Washington, DC or in a regional office.
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group;
- Passion to contribute to the World Bank Group mission to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity;
- 28 years of age or younger (i.e., born on or after 1 January, 1988);
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Candidates who are currently pursuing a degree are eligible if the degree will be awarded by December 31, 2016;
- One to three years of relevant work experience in one or more specialty areas;
- Analytical thinking, proven academic success, strong written and oral communication skills, and leadership potential;
- Experience working or studying in developing countries is preferred;
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency or proficiency in other languages, in particular Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian, is preferred.
In addition, successful candidates must demonstrate the World Bank Group Core Competencies:
- Deliver results for clients;
- Lead and innovate;
- Collaborate within teams and across boundaries;
- Create, apply and share knowledge;
- Make smart decisions.
- Salary: WBG Analysts are offered a locally-competitive salary, based on their education and professional experience;
- Contract: A three-year local term contract is being offered;
- Health, Life, Accident and Other Insurance Programs: WBG Analyst and their families (including declared domestic partners) may choose from three comprehensive medical/dental benefit plans. The WBG also provides basic life and accident insurance to all staff at no cost, and staff can elect optional life and accident insurance plans. The WBG also provides disability and Workers’ Compensation coverage to staff at no cost;
- Pension Plan: The WBG sponsors a comprehensive pension plan for eligible staff. Upon separation from the WBG, either a lump sum or a pension will become payable to the staff based on eligibility;
- Relocation Benefits on Appointment: For WBG Analysts relocating to a new country, a cash allowance at the discretion of their hiring unit may be granted;
- Tax Allowance: U.S. staff receive an additional quarterly payment to cover the U.S., state and local income tax liabilities on their World Bank Group income. Expatriates and U.S. permanent residents do not incur U.S. income tax liability and are thus not eligible for this benefit;
- Financial Assistance: The World Bank Group offers financial assistance programs, including a two-year interest-free settling-in loan to those who relocate upon appointment.
How to apply?
You may apply and be considered for up to two of the specialty areas listed. To apply, click on the relevant link; you will be prompted to log into the Member Center or create a new account.
Please fill in all fields, answer the screening questions, attach your resume or CV and submit your Statement of Interest (no more than 700 words). Read more about specific WBG Analyst instructions and details about the Selection cycle.
For more information please visit the official webpage.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
5. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Fransız dili”
Baxılma sayı (560)