Deadline: 20 April 2016
Open to: bilateral and multilateral collaboration projects aimed at deepening cooperation between/among Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
Grant: the maximum amount is EUR 20,000
Heinrich Boell Foundation South Caucasus Regional Office is currently accepting proposals from organizations, initiative groups or individuals who respond to the following goals of the Foundation:
- An open inclusive political culture provides space for public participation, which gives input into the green trend of the socio-economic transformation in the South Caucasus;
- Gender equality and gender diversity issues are accepted and a broad and informed discussion takes place in public and in political circles in the South Caucasus;
- Political elites and civil actors in the South Caucasus work together on pragmatic steps for conflict prevention and conflict transformation.
- Civic participation for sustainable urban development, climate change mitigation and sustainable energy systems;
- Gender democracy;
- Memory policies and rethinking the Soviet Past;
- Supporting the dialogue in the South Caucasus for peace and development.
The Foundation welcomes bilateral and multilateral collaboration projects on above mentioned topics aimed at deepening cooperation between/among Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
The project budget must be calculated and presented in Euro-currency max. EUR 20,000.
How to apply?
The application form should be sent latest by 20 April 2016:
Project proposal must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 20 April 2016, 17:00 indicating “Project Proposal for 2017” in the subject line.
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (382)