Deadline: 13 May 2016
Open to: international journalists, professional writers, producers, editors, freelancers, book authors and writers from around the world, with at least two years of writing, producing or editing experience
Fellowship: all fellows receive a travel allowance and room and board for one week
The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is accepting applications for its journalism fellowship program. The program is designed to introduce science journalists to oceanography and ocean engineering through seminars, laboratory visits and brief field expeditions. The 2016 fellowship will be held from 18-23 September in Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
- Professional science writers, producers, and editors working for print, broadcast, radio, and Internet media;
- Freelancers, book authors, and writers from nontraditional media may also be considered, but should be able to show a substantial portfolio of work;
- International journalists are encouraged to apply;
- The ideal candidates will have at least two years of writing, producing, or editing experience for a general-interest audience.
WHOI covers travel expenses for all fellows and room and board for one week.
How to apply?
There are two means of applying, whether you apply online or via mail, all applications must include the following required materials:
- Completed application form;
- Current CV or résumé;
- One page letter stating why you want to attend this program and what you hope to gain from it;
- Three samples of professional work, ideally completed within the past two years.
Applications are accepted starting from 16 February 2016, and must be received latest by 13 May 2016.
For more information, please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (412)