Deadline: 15 April 2016
Open to: everyone, who interested about graphic design
Award: selected works will become part of the Golden Bee 12 exhibition, scheduled for 4–9 October, 2016 at the Central House of Artists in Moscow, Russia
The Golden Bee Fund has opened the call for submissions for its 2016 Global Biennale of Graphic Design, seeking for posters and projects created between 2014 and 2016. The Golden Bee Biennale is organized by the Golden Bee Fund in association with Academy of Graphic Design, Moscow design studios and many other organizations and companies. It is supported by ICOGRADA (International Council of Graphic Design Associations) and IBCC (International Biennales Coordinating Committee).
- Posters and projects created in 2014-2016 are admitted to the contest;
- Participation in all contests is free of charge;
- Works in all categories (except for special cases) should be first submitted as digital files. Size: 30 cm on the larger side, 150 dpi, JPG, RGB color model;
- Designers of the entries that pass the Pre-Selection Juries will be informed by e-mail;
- Files for print or printed copies of selected works must be sent by post. Postal address will be sent by e-mail personally to those participants whose works have been selected by Pre-Selection Juries.
There are eight categories:
- Digital Design;
- Handmade Design;
- Pioneers Of Russian Design;
- Chernobyl, Fukushima;
- Crime And Punishment;
- Inferno, Purgatory, Paradise;
Selected works will become part of the Golden Bee 12 exhibition, scheduled for 4–9 October, 2016 at the Central House of Artists in Moscow, Russia.
How to apply?
There are 5 categories in which you can apply. For detailed information on the procedure check the information on the official website.
For more information, please visit official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (335)