Deadline: 31 March 2016
Open to: women students/researchers with higher than MA /its equivalent level (typically of pre-doctoral or dissertation level) education
Scholarship: YEN 700,000 to YEN 1,000,000 per grantee (approx. from 5,832 USD to 8,332 USD)
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for applications for its 2016 International Fellowships. This program is to offer core funding to financially help you come and stay in Japan when you have found that it is preferable or very important for you to stay in Japan to further pursue your ongoing study/research.
- Woman of any nationality but other than Japanese, living outside Japan at the time of application;
- Have received a Master’s degree or its equivalent, and presently work outside academia, or you are a student/researcher higher than MA /its equivalent level (typically of pre-doctoral or dissertation level);
- Postdoctoral researchers may apply but they may be placed lower in priority;
- Have to find a host university or institution in Japan by yourself, and have to submit, at the time of application, a Letter of Acceptance from that host or from your prospective supervisor thereof;
- The amount of grant will range from YEN 700,000 to YEN 1,000,000 per grantee (approx. from 5,832 USD to 8,332 USD);
- The duration of the stay in Japan and various other factors will be taken into consideration in deciding the total amount of grant;
- This grant is for 5 to 6 months between September 2016 and March 2017, depending on applicant’s proposal.
How to apply?
In order to apply you have to send five copies of each of the completed application forms (i.e. both part 1 and part 2), and all other application documents in one single packet via airmail to (applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted):
International Fellowship Committee
Japanese Association of University Women
11-6-101 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku,
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (403)