Deadline: 20 March 2016
Open to: individuals (or group of people) from all over the world, over the age of 18, interested in engineering and related fields
Award: USD 36,000 and will be divided between the winners
Do you have an innovative idea or even a finished project? The Vernadsky Challenge is a startup competition to turn your idea into a reality. The Vernadsky Challeng stays on the cutting edge of technological breakthroughs, and seek out innovative ideas and ambitious entrepreneurs. Vernadsky Challenge’s team have brought together engineering and design professionals. The teams with the most promising ideas will receive investment funding, professional expertise and access to innovative scientific and technological solutions developed by Noosphere Ventures.
The project will be evaluated based on:
- Project innovativeness;
- Commercial potential of the business-project, description of the business model;
- Description of direct competitors and similar solutions already in the marketplace;
- The business team;
- Project scalability, market segment, locations for project implementation;
- Description of the required financing (business plan);
- Quality of the project presentation for investors.
- Anyone (or group of people) over the age of 18;
- Interested in fields of space technologies, alternative energetic, agroindustrial equipment, medical equipment, robotics, new materials in metallurgy and electronics, geological exploration – effective environmental management projects, gaming platforms, software for financial and engineering services management, data processing storage and transmission systems, military equipment, transport management systems;
- A project which is not matched by financial liabilities with the third party;
- Application forms will be accepted from interested participants regardless of where they are from or which country they are currently living in.
The prize fund will be 1 million UAH (over USD 36,000) and will be divided between the winners. There can be multiple winners.
How to apply?
- To participate in the competition you need to fill out the form and send it to email@example.com latest by 20 March 2016;
- Experts will evaluate each project. For each section experts can award 0 to 10 points, where 0 points is the minimum, and 10 the maximum. No more than 10 projects with the highest scores will enter the final stage of the competition.
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
5. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Fransız dili”
Baxılma sayı (371)