Deadline: 10 March 2016
Open to: international professionals with 2 or more years experience in nonprofit/NGO/social sector
Fellowship: USD 1,460/month
Atlas Corps started in 2006, is an international network of nonprofit leaders and organizations that promotes innovation, cooperation, and solutions to address the world’s 21st century challenges. Atlas Corps is seeking applications from world’s non-profit leaders for fellowship program to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation. The Atlas Corps Fellowship lasts 6-18 months and is offered three times a year.
Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- 35 years or younger;
- U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship;
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship.
This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and stipend to cover basic living expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing). Fellows will receive a total of USD 1,460 per month.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for September Fellowship by 10 March 2016.
- Fill up online application form HERE;
- The application consists of background information, personal biography, essays and letters of recommendation (2-3 letters);
- Review: Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee including Atlas Corps staff and nonprofit sector, government, and business leaders from multiple countries. English writing tests and phone interviews will be conducted with semi-finalists. Host Organizations will conduct Skype video interviews with selected finalists. Host Organizations will make their final recommendations to Atlas Corps, and Atlas Corps will notify the selected candidates;
- Visa: After being selected, candidates will go to the U.S. Embassy in their respective countries to apply for a J-1 visa (Atlas Corps will provide support in obtaining this visa).
For more information, please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (447)