Deadline: 1 March 2016
Open to: young and mid-career professionals entering social sector in philanthropy and international development
Venue: July 4 – December 23rd, 2016 in Bangalore, India
The Intrapreneur Development Experience (IDEX) is currently accepting applications for its 2016 IDEX Academy programme from young and mid-career professionals for entering social sector in philanthropy and international development. The IDEX Academy connects candidates to world class thought leaders and practitioners from the field – leading grassroots and movement leaders, community organizers, academics, and progressive philanthropists – for an intense week-long, high-impact course to chart a new pathway for the social economy. The IDEX Global Fellows Program invites individuals to take part in six-months of intrapreneurial leadership training. IDEX Global Fellows Program is to create the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world.
- IDEX Fellows can be from all corners of the world;
- Bachelor or Masters/Graduate Degree (BS/BA/BBA must be obtained prior to start of program);
- 21-35 years old;
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment;
- English fluency (written and spoken);
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months;
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional work experience;
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Eager to work in new and challenging environments with limited resources;
- Willing to embrace ambiguity head on, seek opportunities to learn and share your experiences with others;
- Seeking a self-directed fellowship experience;
- Willing to work with low-income populations in developing economies;
- Thrive in a start-up environment;
- Have a passion for social enterprise and improving quality of life for under-served or under-resourced communities.
Fellows will receive a modest monthly living stipend towards the fellow’s cost of living expenses. The amount of the monthly stipend will be based on the cost of living in the fellow’s placement city.
How to Apply?
Applicants are requested to submit completed Online Application form by providing resume/CV and 2 professional references (names and contacts). If you have any questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found on the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (430)