Do you want to step into shoes of a diplomat? Then apply to MilliMUN – the 1st National Model United Nations Conference in Azerbaijan organized by UNDP Azerbaijan and the Ministry of Youth and Sport of the Republic of Azerbaijan!
MilliMUN will be held on 15-18 February 2016 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
You can participate as Delegate, Media Representative or Volunteer. Following committees will be simulated and topics will be discussed at MilliMUN:
– UN General Assembly – Strengthening of the UN system and reform of its main institutions.
– UN Security Council, Historical simulation – Resolutions on Nagorno-Karabakh.
– UNESCO – Protecting historical sites and cultural heritage from strikes during the war and terrorist attacks.
– ITU – Ensuring the security of personal digital data.
– UNHCR – Developing durable solutions to challenges of refugee crisis.
DEADLINE is January 8th, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed on the rolling basis.There is no participation fee for the conference. All the conference materials, as well as coffee-breaks and lunches on the conference days will be provided free of charge. Participants are responsible for organizing and paying their own travel costs to the venue of the conference, as well as for their accommodation in case if needed.
For more information visit
Baxılma sayı (668)