• Manage and perform month end close of stat accounts and books of the company and its affiliates
• To ensure timely submission of corporate and stat reports to corporate and stat deadlines
• Manage stat/tax general accounting activities for allocated entities, including but not limited to Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Travel expenses, Banking processes, Payroll, Taxes, Contributions, Fixed Assets and Depreciation
• Ensure accounting practices and tax calculations comply with local statutory requirements
• Perform regular reconciliation of settlements with the state authorities
• Ensure monthly balance sheet reclassifications are performed to corporate/ stat criteria where applicable.
• Understand key models and month end tasks, proactively seeking to improve and simplify where necessary.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
• Ensure all assigned reconciliations are prepared and reviewed accurately and submitted in line with corporate criteria.
• Support with ad-hoc projects and other Management Controllership tasks as necessary.
• Provide internal Immigration and HR Ops divisions support
• Interact and respond to auditor queries, internal and external as necessary.
• Assist in quarterly balance sheet review and prepare variance analysis as necessary.
• Support controllership data requests, and auditing processes
• Prepare and submit stat returns for all GEII entities and affiliates
• Participate in financial projects and initiatives of the company
• Monitor and control accuracy in stat processes of the company
• Prepare annual financial statements according to IFRS requirements
• Finance/Accounting degree or equivalent
• Qualified Stat/Tax Accountant
• Intermediate knowledge of IFRS
• Min. 4 years of experience in tax/stat accounting
• Knowledge of local tax, labor, social protection, immigration and business trip legislations and experience of work with state authorities
• Strong skills and experience in payroll and related taxes accounting
• Knowledge of vacation, bonuses, night shifts, additional payments, sick and maternity leave calculation and related legislation
• Strong system skills (MS Office including Excel, Oracle, 1C desirable) and “BTP”
• Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Proactive, ability to operate effectively without guidance or minimal guidance.
• Ability to challenge processes and implement improved working methods and projects
• Ability to look for solutions in complicated work situations
• Fluent Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages
If you are interested in the position and meet all the requirements please send English Version of your CV to Melkhazny.firstname.lastname@example.org
Baxılma sayı (412)