Deadline: November 18, 2015
The Unilever Sustainable Living Young Entrepreneurs Awards are one significant way they want to inspire action—that is why the search is on for young innovators aged 35 or under that have already begun to address the challenges at the heart of the Global Goals.
In partnership with the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL), and in collaboration with Ashoka, they are looking for innovative and scaleable technologies or initiatives that are contributing to one or more of the eight Global Goals they’ve identified as most relevant to their business and entrepreneurs.
- Six finalists will each receive cash prizes of €10,000, along with support and mentorship (worth €10,000).
- One winner will receive a €50,000 cash prize and will be awarded the HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize at an event in London in Spring 2016 and €25,000 worth of support and mentoring.
All entrants will benefit from exposure to a range of leading sustainability experts, entrepreneurs and investors during the process, along with recognition via Unilever’s global channels and the networks of the University of Cambridge and Ashoka.
How to Enter:
- Click “Enter” in the menu of the official website and follow the instructions.
- You must enter by Midnight GMT on 18 November 2015. No entries will be accepted after this point.
- The competition is open to individuals from any part of the world.
- Applicants, or the founder on whose behalf the applicant is applying, must be 18-35 years old at the time of entry.
- Entrants are required to be the initiative’s founder, co-founder, or equivalent.
- Initiatives must have grown beyond the conceptual stage—with the product, process, or enterprise already gaining traction among local communities or other markets.
- Entries cannot be accepted from current Unilever employees.
- Applications must be submitted in English. (The online programme, accelerator event and the pitch will all be delivered in English, and proficiency in written and oral English is required.)
- Solutions must relate to one or more of the UN Global Goals (Sustainable Development Goals) listed below:
Global Goal 1 – No Poverty.
Global Goal 2 – Zero Hunger.
Global Goal 5 – Gender Equality.
Global Goal 6 – Clean Water and Sanitation.
Global Goal 7 – Affordable and Clean Energy.
Global Goal 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth.
Global Goal 12 – Responsible Consumption and Production.
Global Goal 13 — Climate Action.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (415)