Deadline: December 4, 2015
Type: Fully Funded.
Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership is currently inviting applications for the Global Change Leaders Program 2016. It is a seven-week education program offered by Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership.
This program enables women from developing countries to strengthen their leadership capacities in order to contribute to innovation and change in their organizations and communities.
- The Global Change Leaders program provides successful candidates with a full scholarship that includes tuition, travel, accommodations, and meals. Successful participants are responsible for costs pertaining to acquiring a visa to enter Canada.
- Program participants benefit from the guidance and mentorship of accomplished women leaders from around the world. The program is led by a core team of staff in the International Centre for Women’s Leadership and supported by other Coady faculty and associates.
For 2016, the Global Change Leaders Program consists of two main components:
August 22 – October 7, 2016: A seven week on-site intensive course at the Coady International Institute in Antigonish, Nova Scotia where a collaborative relationship is fostered among facilitators and participants to draw out lessons and insights from their rich and diverse experiences.
October 11, 2016 – April 30, 2017: Participants will benefit from one-on-one mentoring from experienced women leaders upon their return home for up to six months to follow on the application of learning into practice.
This program is targeted to emerging women leaders from developing countries who are working on development issues. These are women who:
- Possess a minimum of four years of demonstrated leadership experience in a social or economic development endeavor in sectors such as livelihoods or inclusive economic development, food security, environment, access to education and health care, governance, political engagement of women and the rights of girls and women.
- Have great drive and passion for their work, demonstrated through their outstanding contributions in their organizations and communities.
- Are practitioners in civil society organizations including community based organizations and not for profits, or active in public or private institutions, donor/philanthropic agencies, social movements or in a social enterprise/business.
- Hold a university degree or a combination of post-secondary education and experience.
- Have strong oral and written English language competencies.
Application Process: Applicants must fill the online application form available on the website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (563)