Deadline: 31 October 2015
Open to: Applicants who are citizens of Azerbaijan Republic
Scholarship: 1,000 AZN (approx 1,000 USD)
Mehriban Urek Foundation jointly with Mirvari International Foundation is glad to annouce call for applications for the scholarship program. Newly admitted or current university students with limited economic resources pursuing undergraduate degree in one of the accredited universities in Azerbaijan are eligible to apply. The scholarship recipients will be chosen based on prior academic performance, financial need, and potential to contribute back to their community. Scholarship recipients are expected to propose and implement a volunteering project that could contribute to the development of their communities. Community projects could include but are not limited to provision of free tutoring courses to high school students, starting a book club, language conversation group, or sport – related or other similar projects. For community projects, applicants are encouraged to partner with schools or other institutions from their home communities.
Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Applicant should be an Azerbaijani citizen;
- Applicant should be currently enrolled or admitted into an undergraduate program at a public or private university in Azerbaijan.
Preferences will be given to applicants to meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Academic excellence – hold grades above average (4 or higher)
- Residence in the regions of Azerbaijan
- Come from low-income families
- Loss or disability of one or both parents
- Field of studies is natural or technical sciences (mathematics, physics, engineering, computer sciences, or other similar fields) or arts (e.g., music or painting).
Each finalist will be award a scholarship in the amount of 1,000 AZN (approx 1,000 USD). These scholarships were raised amongst generous Azerbaijanis living both in Azerbaijan and abroad. should be used to cover university related expenses only, such as; university tuition fees, purchase books or a personal computer, and cover daily living expenses.
How to apply?
- Fill out the
Application documents can be submitted in Azerbaijani or English languages. The complete application with all supporting documents is due October 31st, 2015. Late applications will not be reviewed. Semi-finalists will be invited to an interview
Application with all supporting documents should be submitted electronically to . For additional questions or preliminary ideas for community projects please, contact us via email.
For more information please visit
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (665)