Deadline: 5 November 2015
Open to: holders of university degree with excellent communication and organizational skills
Remuneration: depending on education, experience and demonstrated skills
The European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC) is an international public interest law organisation working to combat anti-Romani racism and human rights abuse of Roma through strategic litigation, research and policy development, advocacy and human rights education. Since its establishment in 1996, the ERRC has endeavoured to provide Roma with the tools necessary to combat discrimination and achieve equal access to justice, education, housing, health care and public services.
The ERRC is a public interest law organisation that defends the human rights of Roma throughout Europe and serves as a legal resource centre for advocates working in this field. The ERRC pursues its objectives by engaging in legal representation, research, monitoring and reporting, human rights education and international advocacy.
Based in Budapest, the fundraising officer will be an important part of the ERRC team, leading the search for new funding sources, coordinating the ERRC response to calls for proposals from international organisations, bilateral donors and private foundations, tracking existing grants and coordinating grant reporting and donor relations. The Fundraising Officer will assist the finance director in forecasting and tracking revenue, and will actively engage in donor relations with the Executive Director.
- Identify funding opportunities for ERRC from sources such as the European Union, private foundations and the corporate sector;
- Develop and maintain system to track funding opportunities and ERRC responses to those opportunities, including tracking of deadlines;
- Work with senior management to decide which funding sources to pursue;
- Take the lead on drafting of grant proposals and donor reports, and coordinating inputs from other staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; native level English fluency;
- Experience in writing grants for private and intergovernmental donors;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to motivate others in a collegian manner;
- University degree.
- Familiarity with donor funding of human rights work in Europe;
- Familiarity with human rights issues and issues affecting Roma;
- Experience with budgeting;
- Proven record of success in fundraising for another organization.
Remuneration depending on education, experience and demonstrated skills. ERRC also offers a fringe benefit package.
How to apply?
Applicants should submit:
- Cover letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Salary history together with an English-language writing sample of work unedited by others;
- List of three referees.
by email, to Hajnalka Nemeth: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (718)