Work experience: No experience
Sinteks Group of Companies is one of the largest Fashion/Jewelry/Food&Beverage Retailer with more than 700 international brands in portfolio, including: Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Burberry, PRADA, Giorgio Armani, Valentino, Fendi, Dalloyau, Gloria Jean’s Coffee and others.
In the frames of corporate social responsibility we are pleased to announce about the Internship Program for 2015-2016 with further employment opportunity.
We are providing an opportunity for high-energy, social active students and graduates with high academic performance, scores and achievements to apply their knowledge in practice and to develop their professional skills in the following areas:
• Marketing (digital, direct and others)
• Retail Communication
• Loss and Prevention/Audit
• Blogging, copywriting
• Graphic Design
• Sales editing
• The duration of internship is 3 month, with prolongation and permanent job offer opportunity. Internship positions are non-paid.
• Students studying in the last year of bachelor’s degree and/or the first and the second year of the Masters are welcome to apply to the Internship Program.
The requirements for the internship positions are the following:
• Good organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail, good phone manner, and strong listening and problem‐solving skills
• Ability to learn quickly, analytical skills
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
• Advanced written and spoken Azeri and English language proficiency
• Interesting in above mentioned areas as a potential career area
To be considered for internship opportunity, please email your resume through the applicaton form shown below with reference “Internship, Marketing“( indicate the area you are interested in) in the email subject line.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (975)