Baku Shipyard LLC is looking for Mechanical Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead mechanical section for Installation, Preservation and Commissioning of Machinery/Equipment & Marine/Ship Systems;
Instruct & Supervise section and subcontractors to perform jobs in conformity with Owner’s requirements as defined in project technical specification & approved construction drawings;
Manage Safety in accordance with the requirements of the HSE manual;
Lead team to fulfill mechanical main processes/tasks within plan by applying of safe work procedures: Installation, Alignment, Preservation and Commissioning of Machinery/Equipment on board;
Attend to site inspection jobs together with Officer/Engineer in a construction place;
Check quality & progress of the work ;
Control of time keeping of workers and get Engineer/Officer to check and sign Time Sheet;
Plan & arrange workers to work overtime as per job scope;
Highlight to workers and Sub-contractor safety matters and precautions;
Brief and explain daily job requirements and RA to workers and contractors in morning and
Attend Vessel Safety Coordination Committee & Project meeting on behalf of Engineer/Officer in case of need;
• A degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least three (3) years direct working experience in shipbuilding or offshore industry;
• Knowledge of marine class surveyor rule preferred;
• Understand and able read engineering drawings on various mechanical equipment’s, pumps, valves installation drawing;
• Able to co-ordinate with vendor or supplier in technical matter & commissioning;
• Effective analysis and problem solving skills;
• Must have computer knowledge in AutoCAD, Corel Draw etc.;
• Good command of Azeri and English languages.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English and with photograph to email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (593)