Nar is telecommunication services provider which started its operation since 2007. To keep contributing innovations we continuously improve our network to provide our subscribers with easier and more convenient communication tools.
Nar is the place where you can develop professionally and build the carrier. Our company creates necessary conditions for personal and professional development of its employees. Pleasant environment, sincere and friendly staff, interesting social projects and corporate events are the factors making Nar mobile a work place of choice.
Today we are looking for a successful candidate to fill in the position of
Internal Control and Business Processes Specialist
Role and Main responsibilities:
• Investigate the assigned existing business processes of the Company by conducting series of interviews and preliminary evidence collection
• Prepare preliminary version of the current business processes flow with detailed narratives
• Preliminarily evaluate internal controls, considering whether the proper control activities have been established and are operating effectively.
• Prepare initial recommendations on:
o implementation of suggested internal controls to mitigate associated risks and,
o developing efficient and effective flow of business cycle leading to process optimization
• Together with team members, cCommunicate the recommendations to related business owners.
• Assist in designing new improved business processes flow (when needed / upon request from business owners) based on recommendations
• Ensure that current processes of business cycles and IC assessment file are properly signed by business owners
• Publish and announce Placement of approved new and/or revised business processes, policies and procedures in electronic library and their announcement
• Participate in implementation and testing stage of business processes upon request of business owners.
• Review policies and procedures, business processes prepared and requested by other Departments
• Ensure compliance of prepared documents to with Company strategy and existing documents.
• Coordinate proper authorization and approval of prepared documents by all involved parties.
• Proper announcement of new and/or revised business processes, policies and procedures;
Required skills, qualifications and competences:
• Azerbaijani (fluent), English (fluent), Russian (fluent-preferable)
• MS Office programs: particularly well knowledge of VISIO
• Customer Focus
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Drive for Results
• Continuous Improvement
• High analytical skills
• High communication skills
Required education and work experience:
• Higher education in Finance or Economics
• International qualification is preferable (ACCA, CIMA; minimum papers passed)
• 2 year experience in internal control, business processes, accounting or reporting
• Experience in Big 4 audit companies is preferable
• Experience in Telecom will be a plus
Job type: full-time
Employment type: Temporary (6 Months) (Based on business needs, the contract can be extended or a permanent contract can be offered)
Vacancy closing date: 3023/09/2015
The applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without Internal Control and Business Processes Specialist in email subject will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (543)