Deadline: 4 October 2015
Open to: participants from all over the world. Scholarship available for participants from Eastern countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
Venue: 30 November – 5 December 2015, Warsaw, Poland
The European Diplomacy Workshop (EDW) is a week-long program devoted solely to the Eastern Partnership, European Neighbourhood Policy and European Union Foreign Policy. Based on workshops from experts in the fields of EU Foreign Policy (Eastern Partnership and European Neighbourhood Policy), and hands-on skills training in International Negotiations, Strategic Planning and Leadership, the European Diplomacy Workshop is designed for emerging political and social leaders, public servants and non-governmental representatives who are eager to learn how to influence the changing context of their country.
Participants will also have the opportunity to meet the authors of the Eastern Partnership initiative, Minister Carl Bildt and Minister Radosław Sikorski. The program is organised in cooperation with Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and PZU.
Participants from all country, who are:
- Emerging political and social leaders who want to make difference in their country;
- Internationally minded persons who are interested in public service and have passion for serving their fellow countrymen;
- Professionals eager to acquire the leadership training and skills to take on the world’s most demanding issues;
- Highly motivated students who are dedicated to mastering the practice of international relations.
A select number of scholarships will be awarded to participants from Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine). To be considered for a scholarship, you must have completed your 4th year of studies (graduate students, doctoral candidates and early career professionals may also apply).
How to apply?
To apply, you need to submit your CV (in Europass format) & a short Statement of Motivation.
For more information, please download the official call.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
4. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (424)