“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a HSE Coordinator for its Head office.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for design, implementation, communication and coordination of all environmental, health and safety programs in the Bank.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Continuous maintenance an appropriate level of HSE awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the Bank;
• Development of internal HSE policies, procedures and programs;
• Active participation in formal and informal communication to increase and enhance the understanding and awareness of HSE management;
• Continuous advise to management of any system and legislative changes to ensure tasks are undertaken safely and comply with internal and external requirements;
• Leading and facilitating investigations with Bank’s management to ensure the root causes and corrective actions are identified;
• Development and distribution of monthly HSE related reports, presentations, topics that provide employees with workplace statistics, new initiatives and system changes;
• Development, coordination and delivery HSE training programs to the Bank’s employees;
• Coordination of HSE training records and employees’ attendance ensuring that all information is field;
• Developing, rolling out and maintenance of entire Bank’s Health, Safety and environment management system;
• Compliance reviews, risk assessments to support HSE management;
• Developing annual budget recommendations and implementations;
• Meeting prescribed KPI’s and targets.
• University Degree;
• Good oral and written communication skill (English and Azerbaijani languages);
• People skills: conflict resolution, team building and facilitation;
• Familiarity with banking HSE formulation;
• Ability to communicate compliance needs to employees and management;
• Problem solving skills;
• Strong documentation and organization skills;
• First aid;
• Ability to multitasks;
• Ability to function well under times of stress;
• Reasonable knowledge of relevant HSE principles;
• Ability to adhere to Bank policies, procedures, guidelines and work requirements;
• Knowledge of the bank and client HSE requirements;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com until September 18, 2015. Please indicate the name of the position (HSE coordinator) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (580)