“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking SME loan officer for its Legal Department.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prospects new clients and assists them for loan application;
• Has the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower;
• Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and arrange to opens new loan account;
• Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan in kind;
• Have good knowledge about guideline of regulatory body and able to prepare loan reports for internal and external use;
• Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment;
• Maintains contact and maintain good relationship with client.
• Good understanding of business process;
• Ability to communicate and to maintain good relation with the clients;
• Good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude;
• Ability to work in confidentiality;
• Ability to work in the field.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting at least 1 year prior experience in Credit Department in commercial Banks ;
• Organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
• Negotiation and internal relationship building;
• Sound written and verbal English communication skills;
• Advanced Computer Skills (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Analysis and Reporting Skills;
• Problem Solving and Decision Making.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 3, 2015.
Please indicate the name of the position (SME LOAN OFFICER) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (639)